Pages

distraction.!

its 1.27 a.m in the morning, and im still here, sitting in front of my lappy with some printed slide notes..and facebook tab still open.!!haha..

i'm addicted to facebook lately.!!oh my gosh.!!wut am i supposed to do.?!

IGNORE FB.?!

BUKAK ONCE A DAY.?!

USHA2 but NO comments or chat on FB.?!

DEACTIVATE.?!

BUAT MCM BIASA.!!







i prefer......
BUAT MCM BIASA..haha..fb syurga stalk.!!erk..~ =.="

damn, i started reading my biochem slide notes on 9p.m..till now, i manage finished it only 4 slides.!!WTH.!!what taking me so long to digest all these facts.?!crazy or what.??

this is all because of FACEBOOK........FACEBOOK.!!! *yes.!!i'm blaming u facebook.!!*


not to blame only FB, TWITTER also make me not to focus on these biochem.!!

btw, i hate BIOCHEM..TEEEHEEEE..~

0 comments: